I'm back on the Menu Plan Monday bandwagon! I've been planning our meals, but have forgotten to post for a few weeks now. Here's the plan for this week:
Monday: headed to the SMU v A&M basketball game...so I guess eating there!
Tuesday: leftovers
Wednesday: Baked potato soup, homemade bread
Thursday: Deep dish pizza casserole, salad
Friday: eating out for our friend Josh's birthday!
Saturday: hamburgers, baked potato wedges
Sunday: chicken fajitas, cilantro lime rice
I'll try to post the baked potato soup recipe later this week. Hope you all have a good one, and go to orgjunkie.com if you want to check out more menu plans!
Big Boo Cast: Episode 380
2 years ago

2 comments:
I'm interested in how exactly you make your cilantro lime rice!
I didn't know y'all were at the game! We were too! Too bad we didn't meet up :) I am going to try your french bread recipe, sounds yummy!
Post a Comment