Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Back to blogging....Tom Thumb trip



Sorry to have been away from the blog world for so so long! but, I am back and have a great Tom Thumb trip to report on. The Tom Thumb by our house had a grand "re-opening" so they sent a ton of coupons for free items, and a free reusable bag (a cute one!). I'll just hit the highlights, since I didn't take a picture.

Full price $70.75
Saved $44.91 - 63%
Spent $25.85


Some of the best deals:
fresh tortilla soup from the deli - free with coupon
1/2 lb deli meat - free with coupon
organic salad - $1
pineapple - $1
organic white cheddar popcorn - $0.59 (after $2/any organic product coupon)
eggs - free with coupon
peanut butter - free with coupon
apple juice - free with coupon

We ran out of our June grocery money a little early, so I'm so excited to have a new month to get deals! Hopefully I'll have some other deal posts, and some great new recipes to share during July. Happy 4th!

No comments: