We've finally got our Thanksgiving menu settled, and I am busy making lists for baking times as well as ingredients. I hope to nail down our plan and get all our shopping done by the weekend before Turkey Day, so we can relax and have fun with our visiting family the week of. We're having a mix of Pyne family favorites along with some new recipes, which I'm excited to report back on. Here it is:
Appetizers/Daytime Snacks:
Fruit salad
Spinach dip and hummus with veggies and pita chips
Main Courses:
Herb roasted turkey and gravy
Ham with brown sugar glaze
Sides:
Quick Yeast Rolls, tripled
Stuffing, recipe TBD
PW's Macaroni & Cheese
Green Bean bundles
Sweet potato casserole
Desserts:
Apple Pie
Pumpkin Pie
Pecan Pie
What are you having for Thanksgiving? Let me know if you have any great recipes to share!
Big Boo Cast: Episode 380
2 years ago


2 comments:
whoop! can't wait :)
esp for the pioneer woman mac & cheese!
I think we need to try p-dub's mac-n-cheese! We'll be having apple pie, pumpkin pie and probably...pecan pie. YUMMY!!
On another note, Marty and I miss the Robersons. Do you guys have plans this Thursday or Friday?
Post a Comment