Pictured:
- Garden of Eatin tortilla chips $1.79*
- Krusteaz Buttermilk pancake mix $1.49* - $1 coupon = 49 cents
- Original Chex Mix* $1.49
- Turtle Chex Mix* $1.49 - $1/2 coupon = 49 cents
- Gardettos $1.49* - 50c e-coupon = 99 cents
- I Can't Believe its not Butter sticks $1.79* - 75c coupon = $1.04
- 4 pack Dannon Light-n-fit $1.88 - $1 coupon = 88 cents
- 4 packs Mott's apple cider @ 25c = $1
- 2 Bic Soleil razor packages @ 6.44 = 12.88 - B1G1 free coupon = $6.44
- 1 gallon milk $1.99
- Ghiradelli brownie mix $1.99*
- 1 box hot chocolate packets $1.25
- Dove deoderant $2 - $2 e-coupon - $2 newspaper coupon = free + $2 overage!
- 2 Honest Teas @ 75c* = $1.50 - $1/2 hangtag = 50 cents
granny smith apples, gala apples $3.05 total
Kraft 2% singles $0.99* - $1 coupon = free!
1 dozen eggs $1.69
2 bags Kroger shredded cheese @ 1.50 = $3
I paid $26.69 and saved $34.51...anytime its over 50% I get really excited, and this is 56% ! The starred items were part of the "buy 10, save $5" promotion. They would have each been 50 cents more had I not bought 10 of them.
This is a pretty 'snacky' trip, so I'll be on the look out for some good produce and meat deals this upcoming week. I'm also planning a trip to Aldi to stock up on some baking essentials and frozen items - they always have the best prices when you need to buy something and can't wait for a sale!

No comments:
Post a Comment