Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back in the habit...

Sorry for the blog hiatus!  I'm sure its not wise for me to try to jump back in right as busy season starts again, but I might as well try.  We've had a busy summer, lots of eating out and plenty of baking, and its been fun!  Here are some goals I have for August:

1.  Make 2 crockpot meals each week - keeps the oven off and perfect for nights when I have to work a little later.
2.  Make a fruit salad once a week for snacks and sides with dinner.
3.  Utilize my weekend better for prepping ingredients (plus then I can cook like a TV chef!)

I'll post again in a few weeks with how its going...and hopefully will have some new recipes to post as well!

Enjoy the heat...have some snow cones and Blue Bell to stay cool! :)

No comments: