Well, its been almost 2 months since my last post...but for good reason! Not much has been going on in our kitchen, but I have been cooking something else - a baby! He/she will be joining us around May 3, 2012. I'm out of the first trimester now, so breathing some life back into our kitchen as well as this little blog.
I've got a few posts in the works, and even some guest posts coming up!
I've meal planned all of November, and I'm excited about trying 7 new recipes, all from pinterest! Here's my meal plan:
I look forward to reporting back on how all of those go!
3 comments:
Congrats!!! So excited for you guys!!
Ruby Kate can't wait to meet your little... Either her future hubs or BFF. Love y'all!
Yay! We are pregnant too! And I got a little suspicious when you didn't blog for a while. I did the same thing :). Congrats!
Post a Comment