Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

Monday:  pasta with tomato sauce, zucchini and oven roasted green beans
Tuesdayspice rubbed tilapia, wild rice, fruit
Wednesdayparmesan chicken tenders, fruit
Thursday:  Bart @ church, Lauren- leftovers
Friday:  eating @ church
Saturday breakfast:  free spicy chicken biscuit @ Chick-fil-a
Saturday lunch:  sandwiches
Saturday dinner: crockpot BBQ chicken, grits and cornbread
Sunday breakfast:  cereal
Sunday lunch:  grilled cheese and soup
Sunday dinner:  green chili chicken and lime soup

2 comments:

The Links said...

How are you getting free chick-fil-a?? I got a spicy chicken biscuit the other day and they are spicy!!! But I ate mine with strawberry jelly and it toned it down a little! So good!!!!

Lauren said...

We got the Chickfila calendar for Christmas, which has a coupon every month. This month is the spicy chicken biscuit so we're getting 2 this month (with the coupon from the introduction of it)! I thought the spicy sandwich was spicier than the biscuit, but maybe the one I got was a little less spiced. definitely good!