Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Soup's on

Soup is one of my absolute favorite fall & winter dinners.  I've posted some good ones, like Italian Sausage Tortellini soup and Chicken Fiesta Soup but there are tons more I want to try.  I thought I'd get a few in one place, so I can reference them over the coming weeks.  Here goes:

1.  Baked Potato Soup - Annie's Eats
2.  Chicken noodle soup - similar to Jason's Deli or Chickfila's...I think the key is homemade noodles. Good thing thats one of my 2011 goals!
3.  Manitoba soup - I grabbed this recipe from a friend a long time ago. Its time to try it!
4.  Beef stew - Cooking Light has a promising recipe this month, so hopefully I'll get to try it soon.
5.  Chicken tortellini soup - a healthier soup than the italian sausage one above :)

I look forward to sharing these recipes with you, but now its your turn!  What soups do you love? Let me know and share the recipe if you have one!

No comments: