Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Breakfast for Dinner

Last night, I made breakfast for dinner. Breakfast foods are one of my favorite things to cook, right behind all desserts :) I had a can of Grands biscuits that I'm pretty sure were bought quite awhile ago, so I decided to form dinner around them. We had sausage biscuits (with Jennie-o turkey sausage), scrambled eggs, and bacon. When it came time for the eggs, I did not find them in my fridge, but knew I had bought them at the store this weekend...it turns out, I left them in car after the store! Ugh. I immediately threw them in the dumpster without even looking at (or smelling) them. So, I went over to Tom Thumb to get some eggs, and was thrilled when I found Jennie-o turkey sausage links marked down to 99 cents! (regular price was $4.75) I also got some turkey cutlets marked down to 99 cents, which is perfect because I just saw a Rachael Ray show where she used turkey cutlets, so be on the lookout for that maybe next week! Hope you are all having a great time preparing for Christmas...I hope to find some Christmas-y recipes to post here on the blog sometime soon!

No comments: