I typically make the pork roast for guests, but this time I just made it for Bart and me, so there were a ton of leftovers. We had the idea to make pork tacos out of some of the leftover meat, since it was so tender from the crock pot.
Ingredients:
leftover pork, shredded
taco seasoning to taste
salsa
water, about 1/4 cup
tortillas
taco toppings of your choice
Bart actually made these so I'm not entirely sure of all the measurements, but it would depend how much pork you used anyway. Dump everything into a large skillet and simmer the same way you would with ground beef and taco seasoning. Serve immediately with warm tortillas and any toppings you like.
I definitely need to challenge myself to utilize leftovers more - I typically want to throw them out! Thankfully, Bart eats them. Now, what to do with the half a 9 x 13 of baked ziti....noodle sandwiches? :)
Big Boo Cast: Episode 380
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment