Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Meal Planning Monday





Happy Monday! Last week turned out to be crazy, so we're carrying forward quite a few meals. Here's what I'm planning:

Monday: Chicken roll ups (carryover from last week)

Tuesday: Date night! We're using our free movie tickets from Studio Movie Grill

Wednesday: Cornbread taco casserole (carryover from last week)

Thursday: Turkey burgers, homemade chips, carrots

Friday: Pan fried tilapia with white wine sauce, rice, veggies

Saturday: Chicken fettucine alfredo, salad

Sunday: Grilled cheese and gumbo -Progresso, not homemade :)

2 comments:

The Links said...

I meal planned on Saturday and I have been excited about Pasta Alla Betsy ever since. I had it planned on Thursday, but I had to switch it around because I was already craving it. (and I haven't even had it) I'm glad to know you liked it!! I can't for dinner tonight!!

prothro said...

I love that yall blog! So excited to find you! :)