
Now that work is back in full swing after the holidays, I've buckled down and planned out our meals for the week :) Special thanks to my friend, Katy Link, for the image on this post - isn't it so cute? Here's what we are having:
Monday : taco soup, cornbread
Tuesday: chicken sandwiches, baked french fries, salad
Wednesday: Sour cream chicken enchiladas, spanish rice
Thursday: turkey burgers, homemade potato chips, fruit
Friday: Chicken francais, rice, salad
Saturday: Cornbread taco casserole
Sunday: Crescent chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies
I am very excited to tried the crescent chicken. Click on the link to see the recipe over on Katy's blog. My recipe postings have been seriously lacking lately, but this week I hope to post these I've made recently:
-pork with tomato and pepper sauce
-pork roast (with a great recipe for leftovers)
-tilapia in parchment paper
Have a great week!

2 comments:
HI! I found your blog through Katy! I would love to know how to make homemade potato chips! :)
Hi Jodi! Thanks for visiting! I will be sure to post what I do - it will be an experiment for sure :) I've only ever made sweet potato chips so hopefully these are as good as those were. I'll let you know!
Post a Comment